Clear Creek Community Services District's commitment to our customers is the dependable delivery of high quality water, while maintaining superior customer service at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on our fiscal responsibility and good stewardship of the water supply. We, too, are proud, active members of the Greater Happy Valley Community.
To review the 2019 Consumer Confidence Report, go to http://clearcreekcsd.org/ccr1 CCCSD will be sending out hard copies to all cosumers in the District in the May billing.
MODIFIED RELEASE ~ April 2, 2020
The District wants to ensure that all customers have a reliable water supply in this time of need.
Should you experience a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, we may be able to offer accommodations such as bill deferment for a pre-determined length of time or a workable payment schedule to fit your current needs. The staff is willing and ready to work with you.
With Board of Directors approval, in April and we will not be charging late fees on any past due accounts for the next 60 days. Beyond that, it will be a case by case decision.
Congress has passed a legislative relief package to help consumers, businesses and communities impacted by COVID-19. We’re actively working to understand if and how we can use the new programs to possibly help our customers.
Clear Creek C.S.D. is committed to serving you and our community while prioritizing the safety of our customers and employees. We are here to support you and hope you remain safe and take care of yourself and your families.
ACCOUNT INQUIRY FEATURE:
The account inquiry feature is new to Clear Creek C.S.D. customers and is provided free of charge. To access this new feature, click here to go to the login screen.
- You will need your book number (located on your bill or contact the office).
- You will need your account number (located on your bill or contact the office)
- You will need your pin number. If we have your phone number on file we have used the last four digits of your phone number. Customers without a phone number will need to contact the office for their assigned number.
- Once logged in you have the option of viewing your current bill and printing it if needed. You may also view your past usage history and view a bar chart of last years use Vs. this years use.
- You will also have the OPTION of paying your bill using this on-line service. What is NOT provided free of charge is the bill pay service. Our financial institution will charge $3.95 per transaction for this service.
Looking for the most convenient way to pay your bill? We offer a wide variety of payment options to our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs... Learn more...
To log-in to the new on-line account inquiry/bill pay click here.
PROPOSED RATE STRUCTURE
At the customers request a year ago the District hired a firm non-related to the District in any way. The objective was to give us (you) an honest, unbiased snapshot of the District's current financial status and determine what an actual rate increase would mean and cost the customers. The RCAC (Rural Community Assistance Corporation) completed the study after many months of data mining and work efforts produced by the CCCSD staff. The results were (as suggested they may be) much higher than the original proposal from one year ago. The meat of the increase shifts the majority of the increase to meter sizes the customer has on their propery. The larger the meter, the larger the POTENTIAL strain that meter has on the distribution system. Hence, the larger the meter the more financial responsibility that meter dictates.
It is proposed we establish a base meter rate based on meter size.
It is proposed we raise the commodity charge (water charge) to reflect the current costs from Reclamation.
It is proposed that we do not give the product away. No more first 200 C.F. free. We are told that is no longer acceptable and that we cannot give away a product we pay for.
It is intended to stretch the potential rate increase over a five year period.
THE NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CAN BE FOUND HERE
THE ENTIRE RATE STUDY CAN BE FOUND HERE
THE DISTRICT OFFICE WILL BE OPEN OCTOBER 12, 2020 BEFORE AND UP TO THE 6:00 HOUR TO TAKE ANY FURTHER PROTEST VOTES. OFFICE DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 6:01 IN THE EVENING.
PROTEST VOTES CAN ALSO BE DEPOSITED INTO THE DROP BOX NEAR THE MAILBOX. STAFF WILL CHECK IT AFTER THE TIME TO PROTEST EXPIRES BUT BEFORE THE VOTES ARE COUNTED.
CLEAR CREEK CSD OFFICE HOURS
The CCCSD office will be closed between 12:00 noon to 1:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday. If you need to drop off a payment during this time period you may use the drop box out front near the mail box.
There are a number of easy ways to save water, and they all start with you. When you save water, you save money on your utility bills. Here are just a few ways... Learn more...
Visit the Clear Creek Weather Station for local weather information.
For the latest information on the COVID-19 in Shatsa County follow this link to ShastaReady.org for daily updates.
Clear Creek C.S.D. Ongoing Operations and Response to the Coronavirus.
Water systems are identified as one of 16 critical infrastructure sectors vital to the United States. To ensure high-quality tap water, Clear Creek C.S.D. disinfects the water before it enters our system - this water treatment process removes and kills viruses, including Coronaviruses such as COVID-19, as well as other pathogens. In addition, Clear Creek C.S.D. conducts hundreds of routine water quality tests annually; these analyses are performed by highly-skilled staff both on-site and in State-certified laboratories.
Clear Creek C.S.D. Acts to Protect Public Health Amid COVID-19
As an essential public service provider, Clear Creek C.S.D. has implemented operational continuity plans in response to the COVID-19 situation to protect the health and well-being of its customers, employees, and the community, by taking the following actions until further notice:
- Closing our Customer Service lobby to all non-essential visitors and vendors and strongly encouraging the public to interact with us online, or by phone or email. Payments can be made by calling 530-357-2121, online at https://www.clearcreekcsd.org/bill-payment
- or by dropping at the drop box, near the flagpole. Our business hours continue to be Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. until further notice.
- We will be using teleconference technology to conduct all Board meetings, with our next meeting taking place in April. The public is welcome to participate from their own location by following the teleconferencing notification and instructions that will be provided later.; and,
- While the Clear Creek C.S.D. is a very small organization with 11 employees, all which play a vital role, we are continuing to facilitate “social distancing” to protect our workforce and the general public.
During these challenging and unprecedented times, the Clear Creek C.S.D. remains resilient as we do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19. With the fluid and rapidly evolving situation, we continue to monitor developments and will adjust as needed to ensure the health and safety of our customers, employees, and the community.