March 20, 2018
Currently, the District is seeking the services of an accountant able to perform governmental accounting and has familiarity with GASB accounting principals. This person will/should have four years experience in the accounting business and be able to, among other duties:
- Manage all accounting operations based on the accepted accounting principals.
- Familiarity with GASB accounting principals.
- Assist in budget planning, prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Ability to reconcile financial discrepancies.
- Perpare monthly activity report, conduct month end and year end close processes.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls and policies.
- Acceptable working knowledge of accounting software, Excel and Word.
- Years of service in the accounting industry.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as requested in a timely and professional manner.
Pay dependent on qualifications and abilities.
Benefit and retirement package available for full time employee.
Drug free environment and equal opportunity provider/employer.
You may download the district employment application here.
March 20, 2018
MAINTENANCE WORKER ONE:
Currently the district is seeking to fill the position of a maintenance worker one position. This is a field related position. It involves distribution system repair and maintenance, construction, meter reading, work orders, other duties as assigned with exceptional customer service.
This position requires:
- a knowledge of basic tools, materials and equipment related to water district operations.
- Safe work practices.
- Use and operate standard equipment, vehicles and hand tools.
- The ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- The ability to complete assigned jobs in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Availability to work during emergency situations, day or night with minimum response times.
- Possession of a valid D1 operators certification as required by the State of California. Time is allowed to obtain this certificate if necessary.
Pay per MOU (memorandium of understanding between staff and management) beginning at tier one. Typically all positions subject to annual cost of living adjustment of 2% not to exceed 3% and accoring to the CPI-W.
This is a full time position. Benefit and retirement package available.
This is a drug free work environment and equal opportunity provider/employer.
You may download the work application here.